Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Field Trip

Survival Class is going on a field trip next Thurs! 

Sorry about the late notice, I'm living one day at a time right now, just barely keeping my head above water and this is the best I can do.  :)  I know you all understand.

We are going on a foraging/herb walk. 


I am wondering if you can pick your child up at the location/park we will be going to as you leave co-op for home?  That way we can have more time there.  Please comment on this blog yay or nay.

Don't know where yet.(see above explanation.  ;) )


5 comments:

  1. I can pick her up, though I won't be on my way out of town because of Science Olympiad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too will be at co-op for Science Olympiad, and building cleaning. I can come and get F if it is inconvenient to bring him back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will also be staying for SO after co-op. i can go for him if it works for you...i can pick up 3 in my car, if needed.

    ReplyDelete